A&A Quinn Roofing are now one of Irelands leading roofing companys.
Established in January 2009, we have grown rapidly to become one of the leading specialists in providing complete roofing solutions to both the commercial and domestic markets in Wexford and surrounding counties, Waterford, Carlow, Kilkenny, Wicklow, Dublin and indeed throughout Ireland. Our portfolio includes some of the landmark projects in Ireland such as NUI Maynooth, Kildare, University of Limerick, Wexford Hospital, Waterford Fire Station and Cork Courthouse to name but a few. We specialise in the following: –
- Zinc – VM Zinc, Rheinzink, Elzinc
- Copper – Arubis, KME
- Flat Roofing Membranes – Soprema, Fatra, Paralon, EPDM
- Steel & Aluminium – PLX, Prefalz,
- Liquid Waterproofing – ENKE, Kemperol
- Green Roof Systems – Moy Materials
- Kingspan – Roofing & Wall Cladding
- Rainscreen Wall Cladding – Zinc, Copper, PLX
- Roof Maintenance Contracts
- Roof Surveys and Reports
- Spark Testing
- Roof Design and Detailing
- We are members of the Federation of Traditional Metal Roofing Contractors scheme
- We are a VM Zinc At Work Partner Contractor which enables us to issue 30 Year Warranties.
“A & A Quinn Roofing Solutions Limited recently completed the work on our Zinc Barrel Roof on our (soon to be) new home. Throughout the project we found Anthony Quinn and his team to be most professional, helpful and friendly. Anthony made a number of visits to the site during construction to assist with the early build planning. As neither our builder nor our engineer had previously dealt with a similar roof Anthony’s advice was invaluable both from an engineering perspective and in savings costs with the roof build up.
While building you often have cause to worry that the best price doesn’t always mean the best product. With A & A Quinn we not only got the best price by far but also an end product that we are absolutely thrilled with.”
Karen and Fergal Fitzgerald – Glynn Co. Limerick
“A & A Quinn were contracted to do the flat roof on the rear extension of my house.
They increased the pitch of the roof and installed the Zinc standing seam system. The work was completed to a very high standard with an excellent finish and attention to detail. The team were professional, polite, punctual, and very tidy throughout the project.
I am very happy with the roof, I would use Quinn roofing again and I would recommend them.
Thomas Griffiths – Waterford City